
I am cute but I am not a big girl. I like to draw. I like to give my mom kisses because I am little. I am in first grade. I love school. I also like gym. I love praying to God. I like to make up fashion clothes. yellow and pink because it is pretty. My favorite color is pink and purple and orange and blue. Goodnight!
8 comments:
Bella,
You are indeed cute. We love you so much. We pray for you every day. We are so happy that you love praying to God. He loves to hear your prayers offered to Him in love for Him. We look forward to reading more on your blog.
Love you, Gram/Papa
OK you are so cute and make me wish it was still summer and I was sitting by the pool. I also can't wait to see your fashion clothes and art. My favorite color is green...I hope you love first grade. Hope to see you soon.xo
Love Cousin Kim, Mark, Anna, Leah Luke and Lily
We love being able to hear about you from your own blog!! The girls are very excited to read how you are doing. Love you
Aunt Brenda, Uncle Greg, Emily, Naomi, Abby, Greg Jr.
Bella,
I don't even exactly know what a blog is, do you? I guess it is a place where people talk sometimes.
You are right, you are very cute and very much a girl too. I'm sure that your purse collection keeps growing as you do.
Be good and keep kissing your mother(it's ok to do that even when you get older too :))
Is first grade hard? I'm sure that I have forgotten many things from the first grade so if I could tell you anything I would say to write down some of your best memories so you never forget.
Be good and keep smiling,
Bill
Bella - Your website is so pink and pretty! It must have taken a long time to make it. I could only guess since I've never made one yet...ummm, maybe another day ;) It looks really hard.
We miss your cute smile and will keep checking your website for updates.
Keep praying, Bella, and God keeps listening and loving you always!
Goodbye for now.
Love,
cousins Dawn, Brad, Cassia, and Nicholas
hi Bella! i am so glad you now have a "blog" and not a "frog"! every time i visit you, you have another furry thing that crawls all over me and moves so fast i can't catch them! how is Noodle and Speedo and Purple Head anyway? Sorry i haven't written to them but Aunt Becky is going to have your little cousin a bit sooner then we expected so we have all been busy getting ready for him!!! he's probably going to be cute like....Noodle! no, i think he'll be cute like....YOU! hope to see you soon...love you much...grandma
Hi Bella,
I know you won't remember me. I knew you before you had memories. I'll keep checking in though and will show my girls your cute blog. They'll think you're such a cool big girl.
Keep praying,
Peace
Shona Terrell
Hey Belly!
I hope you don't mind me calling you that! It's just a nik nak name that came from I don't know where, but it's stuck with me! I can just call you Isabella if you don't like it! I haven't told the kids about this yet, but I'll show them later and they can type something to you. I miss you bunches and hope you are feeling better after being sick last week.
love, Aunt Mandy
Post a Comment